Give OUT Day 2021
This Pride Month, we are participating in Give OUT Day, a month-long fundraising campaign culminating on June 30, the only national day of giving for the LGBTQ community!
Every donation made on our Give OUT Day page, from today through midnight on June 30, counts toward Leaderboard prizes. This means that your donation could help us win thousands in additional prize money!
How does your donation contribute to removing the barriers that block LGBTQ+ success in health & wellness?
- A $25 donation provides an LGBTQ+ athlete with 1-hour of coaching.
- A $50 donation provides 1 week of healthy meals for an LGBTQ+ athlete scholarship recipient.
- A $75 donation enables our OUTHealth workshops to keep growing, establishing health & wellness-centered care for transgender/gender diverse patients & their caregivers.
- A $100 donation helps to expand our LGBTQ+ Mental Health initiatives between our community & healthcare professionals.
- A $150 donation provides 1 month of unlimited fitness membership for an LGBTQ+ athlete scholarship recipient.
Help us meet our goal of $10,000 by the end of June by donating today!DONATE NOW
Interested in fundraising for The OUT Foundation? Scroll to the bottom of our page and click “Start your own fundraiser to support this organization” to get started! It only takes a couple of minutes and has a huge impact.